NONSTOP HOTLINE
+420 296 826 296
Čeština Slovenčina

Come and house your server and let us to take care of it.
We will spoil it in modern and fully backed up datacenter.

Measurement connectivity

The standard of all newly established services is connectivity at 1 Gbps port.

Within the speed of 1 Gbps are no fixed limits on the volume of data transferred in all directions and to all destinations.
 
The customer has available for usage full bandwidth of supplied port by which can be transferred an unlimited amount of data. We guarantee dedicated and unshared connectivity without the restrictions of data transfers.
  • Data transferred within the CZ is not limited or charged.
  • Transferred data within SIX and abroad isn't limited as well. Relevant is the real utilized bandwidth. We measure and we bill them using the 95% percentile method.

Real used connectivity

Using multiple connectivity beyond the limit of the selected package is very easy. Due to the zero constraints, connectivity can be used up to the speed of the connected port.

On request, it is possible to limit the connectivity speed according to the selected package e.g. 10 Mbps.

95% percentile

This measuring method separates the top 5% of the measured values ​​from the remaining 95% of the ​​overall used bandwidth per calendar month.

The measured values ​​are available in the tool Wise eye, which is part of the customer interface.

Sample example of measurement

Graph demonstrates the output from the Wise eye for a calendar month May 2012.

Explanation

  • Measured connectivity is divided into CZ traffic, SIX (SK) and Upstream (abroad)
  • The measured values ​​are then divided into incoming (IN) and outgoing (OUT) traffic - the higher value is relevant for evaluating overall connectivity usage 
  • Variables are also the current value (Cur), average value (Avg), 95 percentile (95th%) - the value of real use and maximum value for the given month (Peak)

Evaluation

To demonstrate the calculation from the graph, we will use the SIX.sk values of connectivity.

The above customer has reached the maximum 96.62 Mbps for May 2012, but according to the methods of the 95th percentile used only bandwidth of 28.27 Mbps.

From the foregoing implies that the BASIC connectivity package with 50Mbps SK connectivity is sufficient for the customer.

Quick question

Do you need help? So write to us already :-P We are great advisors ;) We have great advice ;) We are here for you ;) We will answer soon ;) We are happy to help ;)
Call +420 296 826 296

Products

We accept credit cards

Sitemap

Contacts

Non-stop technical support
+420 296 826 296
support@superhosting.net

Prague datacenter - server restart
+420 296 826 299
telehouse@superhosting.net

Sales department
+420 296 826 292
sales@superhosting.net

Prague office
Na Šafránce 33
101 00 Prague 10, Vinohrady

More contacts

News

12.4.2016

New processor Intel E5 V4 8 core

Processor Intel E5 series will shortly be replaced by new E5 series V4.

6.1.2016

Free SSL Certificates

Now we offer trusted SSL certificates for FREE, with technology Let's Encrypt.

More news

Close Close

Your message has been successfully sent

Thank you for your interest. We will contact you s soon as possible (usually within an hour, at the latest next working day).



In case of urgent requirements, we are available non-stop by phone: +420 296 826 296th

We also provide many additional services to our main products, which we recommend to go through.